The restyled line of fabrics for shirts where formal and sporty are perfectly merged: a versatile range with a high technological content, thanks to man-made fibres.
Maker of Naia™ cellulosic yarn helps drive fibers industry transformation on a global scale.
Available worldwide from today, the blue limited-edition Pandora Me pieces support education and other programmes to empower young people.
● Zalando surpasses one billion site visits in a single quarter, active customer base grows to 29.5 million (up 17.5%)
● Strong revenue growth of 26.7% to EUR 1.5 billion, and GMV up 24.6% to EUR 1.9 billion
● Offprice business to further internationalize with the start of Zalando Lounge in the Czech Republic
● New sustainability strategy: Zalando goes carbon neutral and adds more sustainable fashion
● Full-year guidance confirmed
Spain's fashion design sector will soon be meeting up at the Futurmoda fair in Elche.
The British Fashion Council is delighted to unveil its 2019 NEW WAVE: Creatives - a list of 100 of the most innovative and inspiring young creative talents from around the world. The dynamic list includes trailblazers from across multiple disciplines from artists, activists, casting agents, commentators, florists, hair and makeup artists, image makers, nail artists, set designers, stylists and writers.