● The TENCEL™ brand is now going carbon neutral with a “reduce-engage-offset” approach, which helps to reduce the product’s carbon footprint, engage industry partners and offset unavoidable emissions to drive decarbonization in the textile industry.
● The TENCEL™ brand launches new carbon-zero TENCEL™ branded lyocell and modal fibers, certified as CarbonNeutral® products. The fibers will contribute to lower carbon emissions and energy consumption across the supply chain.
● As part of Lenzing’s longer-term “true carbon zero” campaign, four key levers will be ...
New fabric collection brings together Eastman NaiaTM cellulosic fibers and DuPontTM Sorona® fibers to offer sustainable, exceptional performance fabrics for comfortable everyday wear.
Archroma, a global leader in color and specialty chemicals towards sustainable solutions, today announced that its quarterly trends in the orders of its color standards and recipes seems to indicate a growing fondness among consumers for earth tones.
Fabric finishing and sanforization systems installed in the US and Turkey to enhance productivity.
OESH® Shoes (OESH), the U.S. footwear brand that makes women’s shoes that are “healthy by design,” has been evaluating how Huntsman’s thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) materials can be used to create a 100% recyclable shoe sole via 3D printing – with positive results.
● H1 2020 GMV growth at 25.1 percent, revenue growth at 19.6 percent.
● H1 2020 Adjusted EBIT of 113.3 million euros.
● Q2 GMV growth at 33 percent, revenue growth at 27.4 percent.
● 180 new brands signed to partner program in Q2.