Textile innovator and specialty chemical producer Devan answers questions regarding anti-viral textile finish solutions following the growing spread of the COVID-19 outbreak.
The rapid spread of the coronavirus COVID-19 and the extraordinary public measures taken around the world to slow down the spread of the virus have caused an exceptional situation for people, communities and businesses.
Texon has strengthened its commitment to becoming a zero waste organization by 2025 by raising responsibility for sustainability to director level. Boyd Mulder, who recently joined the Texon Management Team as Group Director for New Product Development & Innovation (NPDI), is now in charge of driving sustainability throughout the entire organization. In his new role, Boyd will have the task of seamlessly embedding sustainability throughout Texon’s value chain and its entire portfolio of material solutions.
Due to the Covid-19 situation the H&M group will temporarily close all its stores in Germany (460*) from tomorrow 18 March, based on decisions by the German authorities. In addition, the group is also closing all its stores for two weeks in the US (590*), Canada (96*), Portugal and Belgium from today.
● Starting Point for Fashion: 31 million active customers (+17%) made 145 million orders.
● Financials results 2019: EUR 8.2 billion GMV (up 23.6%), EUR 224.9 million adjusted EBIT.
● Outlook 2020: 20-25% GMV growth, 15-20% revenue growth, EUR 225-275 million adjusted EBIT.
● Zalando expands premium segment and adds luxury brands.
● Launch of “pre-owned” fashion category in fall 2020.
● Plan for new logistics warehouse in Spain.
Archroma, a global leader in color and specialty chemicals towards sustainable solutions, today announced that it has joined ‘The Denim Window’ as its showcase company for color and effect technologies.